Who are we at Salco?
Our philosophy is “If you can dream it, we can make it!”
Salco Global is a leading precision machine shop, based in Arvada, CO, that specializes in Aerospace, Robotics, Medical, Spray Finishing CNC products. Established in 1985, we have been helping to pave the way in the world of CNC machining for almost 40 years. We are a world-class leader in micromachining, with parts as small as .005 as well as very large CNC-designed products.
Who are we looking for?
We are in search of a highly experienced CNC Lathe programmer. We’re looking for someone who can help us to decrease cycle times and improve processes for optimum efficiency. Our state-of-the-art shop is known for its maintaining tight tolerances and its uniquely qualified precision machining capabilities — however, we also constantly make sure we are creating a productive and supportive atmosphere that enables our employees to perform their best!
We are an industry leader thanks in part to our cutting-edge machines, tooling, software and inspection equipment, and thanks more in part to our phenomenal staff that continues to set Salco apart from the rest of the CNC machining world.
We specialize in maintaining close tolerances and excel at producing complex products for a wide range of high-tech and advanced industries. The perfect CNC Lathe Programmer candidate will be someone who enjoys creating new and innovative products and can dive right into programming precision parts efficiently and accurately. Please come visit our facility for an in-depth tour.
At Salco, we’re proud to have some of the best rates of pay for CNC lathe programmers in the industry. We aren’t shy about paying you what you’re worth, with regular pay raises on the table as your gain experience and demonstrate tangible improvement.
A CNC shop is only as good as the equipment it uses to machine its parts, and at Salco, our all-new equipment is more than capable of any job and any part. Our CNC lathes are state-of-the-art and will give you the ability to work with the latest technology.
Paid time & holidays off!
Enjoy days off at a time, with pay, as you continue to work at Salco. Just like we’re not shy to pay you what you’re worth, we aren’t shy about letting you take well-deserved breaks either.
Monday-Friday Day Shift!
No weekends or nights here, our machines can work 24hrs a day but you don’t have to!
We do not work through employment agencies and do not have any temp-to-hire program. We hire directly and promote from within to further support your career goals.
401(k) Retirement Plan with Matching Contribution!
Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Available!
CNC Lathe Programmer Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years MasterCam experience is required. Fluency in other CAD/CAM programs such as GIBBS Cam, Part Maker, etc. is a plus!
- Experience with Keyence CMM, SmartScope CMM, Optical comparators and all other associated inspection equipment required for this position.
- FULL 5 axis CNC lathe programming required
- Create, update, document and save all CNC lathe Programs
- Assist with troubleshooting problems/issues with the CNC lathe machines.
- Create, implement and instruct setup procedures and teach operational instructions to the lathe department.
- Assist with the lathe tooling, fixturing design, purchase and implementation of said procedures.
- Collaborate with QC as necessary on setup approval, final inspection, or any inspection process that would be validating the CNC lathe process.
- Train and instruct operators on a daily basis, as well as upcoming set-up techs.
- Excellent problem-solving skills a must! Extensive prototyping experience is also a plus. Aptitude to share your knowledge with your department and managers in order to better the company.